Página 5 de 5 PrimerPrimer ... 345
Resultados 121 al 137 de 137

Tema: F1 2020 - G.P. Nº 4 - GRAN BRETAÑA

Moderator Avatar de llumia
    Northern Kingdom Mountains. Where neither the eagles even dare.
    Entradas de blog
    British GP: Race team notes - Alfa Romeo

The historic Silverstone venue produced an event that can be best described as chaotic as safety cars, on-track incidents and a spate of tyre blowouts turned the race upside down. In the end, we took the chequered flag with Antonio and Kimi in P12 and P17 respectively, before the Italian saw five seconds added to his race time, demoting him to 14th.

It was a race that had started positively, with Antonio gaining three places at the start and both cars looking geared for a fight for the top ten: before the second safety car made an appearance, we were showing good pace, keeping up with the Renaults and Ferraris. All that promise, however, turned into little to show for our efforts after the round of pit-stops: once back on track, both cars struggled for pace, eventually losing contact with the point-scoring pack and being unable to capitalise on the tyre issues that affected many competitors in the closing stages.

It was a day of hard lessons, lessons we need to learn - especially more so as we get back to racing on this very track in less than a week's time. Same venue, same cars - we'll need to make a step forward to make sure we improve on the final result

Frederic Vasseur, Team Principal:
    "It was a disappointing Sunday. We looked good in the opening stages, climbing up to P12, just behind Ocon and Vettel and showing good pace. We were looking on course for a good result until the stops, but in the end we weren't able to make any more progress once we switched to hard tyres. With one more race here in Silverstone, we will need to comb through the data and find the best way to improve our performance for next week."

Kimi Raikkonen
    :
    "Not the race we expected, by all means. At the beginning of the race I thought we would have a chance to fight, but after the stops our pace was not enough to keep up with the others. We'll need to see how to improve our performance for next week's race. In the final laps, I had a front wing failure, but that made no difference in the end. I am not sure what happened, we'll need to look into that."

Antonio Giovinazzi
    :
    "It's been quite a difficult race but I think we did the most we could. I had a good start and made up a few places, gained another place with a very good pit-stop by the crew but after the second safety car I struggled with pace - and a five-second penalty meant I lost two more places at the end. We hoped to be a bit more competitive, so we will need to look at the data and improve what we can to make a step forward when we race here again next week."
    Alonso carried his Renault to third place in Singapore. After Vettel and Rosberg wrecked their own races, he seized a podium from a car that did not deserve it.

That is the difference between the great and the merely good.

Martin Brundle (Sing '09)

"Alonso has been brilliant all weekend, absolutely brilliant". "A driver not always easyto love, but very easy to admire".

Martin Brundle (Sing '10)

Entradas de blog
    British GP: Race team notes - Haas

Haas F1 Team driver Romain Grosjean finished P16 while Kevin Magnussen was unable to reach the finish of Formula
    One's British Grand Prix, held at Silverstone on Sunday.

Grosjean started from P17 on the Pirelli P Zero Yellow medium tires and rose to P14 on the opening lap. When the Safety Car emerged following Daniil Kvyat's high-speed accident Grosjean stayed out, deviating from the rest of the field, rising to P5 - opting to gamble on an offset strategy. It left Grosjean vulnerable to opponents on fresher tires and he defended resiliently, remaining inside the top 10, before pitting on lap 37 for hard tires. Grosjean made up ground but was unfortunately unable to make significant gains and greeted the checkered flag P16.

Magnussen made a customary strong start from P14 on the grid on the medium tires and worked his way up to P12 through the course of the opening lap. But as he rounded Club corner to close out that lap he was tagged by Alexander Albon and pitched into the barriers on the outside of the turn. Magnussen's Haas VF-20 sustained terminal damage in the impact though fortunately the Dane was able to walk away unscathed from the wreckage. Magnussen was exonerated of guilt as stewards issued Albon with a time penalty for causing a collision.

Haas
    F1 Team remains P9 in the Constructors' Championship with one point. Haas F1 Team will be back in action for the 70th Anniversary Grand Prix, to be held at Silverstone, from August 7 to 9.

Romain Grosjean
    :
    "It's disappointing, the result, as I drove to the absolute limit from the beginning to the end of the race. The first stint was fun. I found myself up in fifth behind the safety car and I was like 'oh, just like the good old days.' I was happy to stay out, we have to try these things with our car - just like we did in Hungary. I was a bit skeptical for the restart on the tires, but it worked well, and I could keep the pace. I was happy and having fun. I don't think much is going to change for next week, I think the order will stay the same, but obviously there'll be a bit more degradation in the race - so maybe it's a two-stop race, which I'd rather have, a one-stop is a bit boring."

Kevin Magnussen
    :
    "I'm all good after the accident, just very frustrated. I had made a great start - again, gained a couple of positions. I'd felt that the car was good on the way to the grid and I said to my engineers that the car was working really well. I'm gutted to be out as maybe we could have done something today. We had done everything we could do. We'd qualified as best as we could, then I got a great start - it was a good first lap with the positions gained, we were close to the top 10. It was looking good, I'm very gutted."

Guenther Steiner:
    "I would say it was an interesting day. As much as the disappointment is high, the positives we take out of it is that the drivers like the car, they like how it drives - we just need to get faster with it. Romain (Grosjean), once he was in the mix, he could almost keep up with the other cars and in some cases, he was faster - so that's a good sign. Unfortunately, on his pit-stop, he couldn't engage the gear and we lost 10 seconds. That took us out of the chance of scoring a point, I'm saying one point - not plural. Kevin (Magnussen) was taken out on lap one, so there's not much more to say on that one. It's our destiny at the moment that we don't have any luck. The good we take away from here is that when we are in the mix in the race, we can be there. We still have to work on qualifying. So, it was an interesting race. We didn't end up with a point, but everyone's doing a good job, working hard, and sooner or later we'll score again."
    Alonso carried his Renault to third place in Singapore. After Vettel and Rosberg wrecked their own races, he seized a podium from a car that did not deserve it.

"Alonso has been brilliant all weekend, absolutely brilliant". "A driver not always easyto love, but very easy to admire".

Entradas de blog
    British GP: Race team notes - Williams

George Russell finished 12th and Nicholas Latifi 15th in the British Grand Prix. Nicholas started the race 18th, and George 20th, both on the medium Pirelli tyre.

Both drivers ran a one-stop race, taking the opportunity to make their stops for the hard Pirelli tyre during the second Safety Car period on lap 12.

Dave Robson, Head of Vehicle Performance:
    Silverstone delivered another exciting race and whilst the safety cars bunched the field up, we can be reasonably pleased with our pace and the result. We now have a good baseline to use for some further tests next week when we return to Silverstone for the fifth race of the season.

Both drivers drove well today and, with the help of the experts in the garage, were able to manage their tyres to the end of the race whilst also dealing with the gusty conditions. There is still a lot of opportunity to push the car harder, but we are making good progress and will continue to do so next week.

As usual, the pit crew did a great job and the double stop that they were able to complete during the second safety car period helped us gain some valuable track position with both cars.

George Russell
    :
    This was the first race where we have been pretty fast, and our Sunday pace matched our Saturday, so that is positive. We have put a lot of effort in to focus on our pace today, so we are going in the right direction. After the Safety Car, the car felt strong. I managed to overtake Kimi (Raikkonen) and I caught Antonio (Giovinazzi). If we can maintain a good qualifying position ahead of the Alfa Romeos and the Haas' there's no reason we can't stay there on merit on a Sunday.

Nicholas Latifi
    :
    I think out of all the first four races so far, this was the race where in duration the car felt the best and the most predictable. The car felt alive and it was really nice to drive. In the first lap I made a mistake and went off and lost the track position, but besides that I had a lot of confidence to push. It was quite an enjoyable race, as it is much nicer when you are in the fight with other cars.

Entradas de blog
    British GP: Race team notes - Pirelli

Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton dominated the race from pole with a one-stop strategy, switching from medium to hard tyres under the safety car on lap 13. His front-left tyre went down on the final lap, for reasons that are still being investigated, but he still managed to win the race.

His team mate Valtteri Bottas and McLaren's Carlos Sainz also had tyre-related issues on the penultimate and final laps respectively.

Red Bull
    's Max Verstappen eventually finished second, having made a second stop at the end of the race to switch to the soft and claim the extra championship point for fastest lap.

Temperatures were similar to yesterday, with around 40 degrees of track temperature, following an exceptionally hot Friday.

The only driver not to stop during the safety car was Haas driver Romain Grosjean, who stayed out on his original set of medium tyres to gain track position. After 36 laps, he switched to the hard.

Mario Isola:
    "We'll of course be investigating exactly what happened to the tyres on the two Mercedes cars as well as that on the McLaren of Carlos Sainz in the final two laps of the race.

"What we already know for sure is that the tyres involved in these failures were extremely well-used, with nearly 40 laps of running; albeit some behind the safety car. The race was very much influenced by the safety car, with the second one prompting a pit stop for nearly everyone, leading to a very long second stint. After a complete analysis we will be able to understand fully what happened, which will obviously be very valuable information for next weekend."

Entradas de blog

Entradas de blog
    Renault protesta otra vez (en este caso sólo el auto de LS), el auto del equipo Racing Point:

https://www.pitpass.com/67540/Renaul...ng-Point-again

Entradas de blog
    Galería de fotos Domingo (AMuS):

https://www.auto-motor-und-sport.de/...eifen-pirelli/

Entradas de blog

Bruji Piruji Avatar de GoVal
    El accidente de Kvyat fue provocado por un reventón de la trasera derecha.

https://twitter.com/AlertaRacing/sta...608596992?s=20

Entradas de blog
    Momentos más destacados de la carrera:

Entradas de blog
    Algunas de las conversaciones por radio más destacadas de la carrera:

Entradas de blog

Cita Iniciado por llumia Ver mensaje
    Algunas de las conversaciones por radio más destacadas de la carrera:
    Jeje, en las palabras de Kimi se notaba el enfado. Que pena el bajón de los equipos "Ferrari" y verle tan relegado atrás, aunque su compañero hizo una carrera muy sólida.

Me han hecho gracia las quejas sobre Grosjean, menudo gañan. Pues no le advierten de que no haga lo mismo que ha hecho a Sainz y tarda dos minutos en hacerlo con Ricciardo, es que encima en las repeticiones se ve claramente como se tira mientras mira el espejo, lo hace 100% aposta.

Otro que sigue sumando carreras MUY buenas es Gasly, hay que admitirlo, el tio se sale, y el resultado del Domingo fué buenisimo, con un par de adelantamientos brutales. Al contrario que Albon que no acaba de despegar, curiosa situación que es la misma pero a la inversa del año pasado. Se está ganando volver a subir "a primera".

Bruji Piruji Avatar de GoVal
    Impresionante la doble parada que hicieron los Merchis.

https://twitter.com/diegofmejia/stat...568250880?s=20

Administrator Avatar de McHouserphy
    La habitual sesión de gráficas de carrera.

GP de Gran Bretaña 2020 :

Posiciones por vuelta y compuesto

Uso de compuestos

Tiempos de Clasificatorias, vueltas promedio y vueltas rápidas

Mejores sectores y vuelta ideal

Velocidades máximas

Velocidades vuelta a vuelta de todos:

Stints de las Velocidades vuelta a vuelta de todos

Velocidades vuelta a vuelta de los diez primeros

Stints de las Velocidades vuelta a vuelta de los diez primeros

Tiempos por vuelta de todos

Stints de los tiempos por vuelta de todos

Tiempos por vuelta de los diez primeros

Stints de los tiempos por vuelta de los diez primeros

Ritmo promedio de todos

Ritmo promedio de los diez primeros

Tiempos compensados de todos (compensación peso gasolina)

Stints de los tiempos compensados de todos

Tiempos compensados de los diez primeros

Stints de los tiempos compensados de los diez primeros
    Buscando la imperfección perfecta...

Distancias entre todos los pilotos

Distancias entre los diez primeros

Tiempos por vuelta de los Mercedes, Red Bull y Ferrari

Tiempos por vuelta de los Red Bull, Ferrari y McLaren

Tiempos por vuelta de los Ferrari, McLaren y Renault

Tiempos por vuelta de los McLaren, Renault y Alpha Tauri

Tiempos por vuelta de los Renault, Alpha Tauri y Racing Point

Tiempos por vuelta de los Haas, Williams y Alfa Romeo

Tiempos por vuelta de los motorizados Mercedes

Tiempos por vuelta de los motorizados Ferrari

Tiempos por vuelta de los motorizados Renault

Tiempos por vuelta de los motorizados Honda

Tiempos por vuelta de los motorizados Honda y Renault

Huella de carrera de todos

Stints de Huella de carrera de todos

Huella de carrera de los diez primeros

Stints de Huella de carrera de los diez primeros

Ritmo Absoluto de todos (compensación peso gasolina)

Stints de Ritmo Absoluto de todos

Ritmo Absoluto de los diez primeros

Stints de Ritmo Absoluto de los diez primeros
    Buscando la imperfección perfecta...

Comparación vueltas de Hamilton y Verstappen

Comparación vueltas de Verstappen y Leclerc

Comparación vueltas de Leclerc y Ricciardo

Comparación vueltas de Ricciardo y Norris

Comparación vueltas de Norris y Ocon

Comparación vueltas de Ocon y Gasly

Comparación vueltas de Gasly y Albon