Página 4 de 7 PrimerPrimer ... 23456 ... ÚltimoÚltimo
Resultados 91 al 120 de 189

Tema: F1 2021 - G.P. Nº 5 - MÓNACO

Moderator Avatar de llumia
    Northern Kingdom Mountains. Where neither the eagles even dare.
    Entradas de blog
    Monaco GP: Qualifying team notes - AlphaTauri

Pierre Gasly: "I'm extremely happy with my Qualifying, I think we did the best with the car we had whilst others didn't maximise their lap, and to Qualify where we have today is definitely a massive achievement. I'm very pleased with all the work the team has done, to give me such a strong car when it mattered, I think it was one of my best laps of the weekend and I'm so glad it all came together today in Q3. The car operates so differently here than at other tracks so it's all about playing with the limits and getting as close to the walls as possible. We need a strong start tomorrow and to really work hard on our strategy. We obviously have fast cars starting behind us tomorrow, but we know how hard it is to overtake here in Monaco, so we need to stay focused and have a clean race. I think we can aim for good points and I really hope we can come away with a big reward for all the work the team have been doing. I still get an adrenaline rush driving round the streets here in Monte Carlo, it's such a fast track with these cars and your concentration has always got to be super high. The feeling it gives you here, you don't get that anywhere else, it's the best feeling in life and that's why it's my favourite track. I'm loving the atmosphere, especially all the French fans, so to come away with a good result in front of a crowd again would be really exciting."

Yuki Tsunoda: "This weekend has obviously been a challenge, having never driven in Monaco before, but I think my Qualifying lap was quite good and I was unlucky to miss out on Q2. We'd planned on doing three push laps but only managed two. Having to go to the weighbridge during the session affected our plan and then we hit traffic in sector two on my best lap. We have to analyse all the data and see where my weaknesses are compared to Pierre and then hopefully, I can improve to be able to fight with him in Q3. I think we're definitely seeing improvements race-to-race though and I'm happy with the performance in the car."

Jody Egginton (Technical Director): "Following a reasonable Thursday here in Monaco, we had a bit more work to do on Yuki's car today whilst with Pierre we were in quite good shape and he's picked up where he left off today. We had a few set-up changes over the two days, just fine-tuning really and we had a fairly comfortable FP3, we just had to dial a little bit of understeer out of the car. It all came together for Qualifying, the run-plan suited us well and allowed us to control the traffic whilst the track conditions continued to evolve. Pierre was looking fast on his push run when the red flags came out but P6 is a strong starting position tomorrow and representative of where we think our car should be. Yuki's weekend has been less smooth, he struggled a bit on Thursday and lost some track time but managed to recover well in FP3 today. He was still building up confidence during Qualifying and was unfortunate to not make it through to Q2, he was very close and for sure there's more lap time in there. We'll go away and look at all the data tonight and hopefully have a strong race with both cars tomorrow.".

https://www.pitpass.com/69766/Monaco...tes-AlphaTauri
    Alonso carried his Renault to third place in Singapore. After Vettel and Rosberg wrecked their own races, he seized a podium from a car that did not deserve it.

That is the difference between the great and the merely good.

Martin Brundle (Sing '09)

"Alonso has been brilliant all weekend, absolutely brilliant". "A driver not always easyto love, but very easy to admire".

Martin Brundle (Sing '10)

Entradas de blog
    Monaco GP: Qualifying team notes - Alfa Romeo

The big steps forward made by the team finally paid off as Antonio Giovinazzi claimed his, and the team's, first Q3 of the year on the legendary streets of Monaco. It was a masterpiece by the team - the driving, the car, the timing from the pit-wall all coming together to produce a brilliant Saturday result that places us in an excellent position ahead of the race.

Having made a habit of qualifying to Q2 but having missed out on the top ten by tiny margins before, it was a relief to finally break into the final segment of qualifying. Antonio will start tomorrow's race in P10, ready to fight from lights to flag for the points he and the team so thoroughly deserve. Behind him, Kimi will aim to make inroads towards the top ten, starting in P14 with his C41.

Monaco is a track with no margin for error. The race will be long and will offer opportunities and threats in equal measures. Tomorrow is another day and a new battle to fight but, for now, we just enjoy this first Q3 of the season.

Frederic Vasseur: "Today's result is the reward for all the work the team put in since last year and a display of the big steps forward we have made since testing. We had been close to Q3 before and to finally place a car in it is a good result, but we haven't brought home what we want yet. The race is tomorrow and we will need to deliver another performance like today's to score the points we deserve. We are confident in our team and we know we can fight at this level, so let's see what tomorrow brings."

Kimi Raikkonen: "The car felt ok, even though I had more confidence in the tyres this morning. It's easy to lose that feeling, especially around here, and it's these small things that end up making a big difference in laptime. I don't think much went wrong, we just weren't fast enough in the laps that mattered. Of course, you always want to be higher on the grid, but we'll need to make the best of it tomorrow. Hopefully we can have a bit of luck as you never know what's going to happen. We need to survive the first few corners and then do our race."

Antonio Giovinazzi: "I am really happy about our first Q3 of the season. It's a day in which we put all together and we finally got what we have been deserving for a while. We did everything right - the car felt great from the start of the weekend, the team sent us out at just the right time and we put the lap together when it mattered. The only regret is the red flag at the end, as I think that lap would have been good and we could have been even higher. I felt confident around here from FP1 and this feeling does so much on a track like Monaco. Tomorrow we need more of the same: a clean start, a good strategy and a good race. Hopefully we can bring home a good result and our first points."

https://www.pitpass.com/69767/Monaco...tes-Alfa-Romeo
    Alonso carried his Renault to third place in Singapore. After Vettel and Rosberg wrecked their own races, he seized a podium from a car that did not deserve it.

"Alonso has been brilliant all weekend, absolutely brilliant". "A driver not always easyto love, but very easy to admire".

Entradas de blog
    Monaco GP: Qualifying team notes - Haas

Uralkali Haas F1 Team drivers Nikita Mazepin and Mick Schumacher will start from 19th and 20th, respectively, for Sunday's Monaco Grand Prix, Round 5 of the 2021 FIA Formula 1 World Championship at Circuit de Monaco, Monte Carlo.

A heavy crash in final practice for Mick Schumacher meant the rookie was forced to sit out the afternoon's qualifying session - his VF-21 too badly damaged to be fixed and prepared in time to start Q1. The German had just sealed 14th overall in FP3 with a charging lap of 1:13.139 prior to the incident.

As the sole VF-21 in Q1 Nikita Mazepin utilized two new sets of Pirelli P Zero Red soft tires for his afternoon's qualifying run. Logging a time of 1:14.728 on the second push lap of his first outing, Mazepin then made a quick return to the pits for his next set of rubber as the clock continued to tick down. A second flying attempt netted a 1:12.958 for the Formula 2 graduate - the team's fastest time around Monaco this weekend. Mazepin placed 19th at the checkered to close Q1.

Monegasque driver Charles Leclerc claimed his eighth career Formula 1 pole position, despite crashing on his final run in Q3. Leclerc's fastest lap of 1:10.346 delighted the fans in attendance and beat Max Verstappen of Red Bull Racing by .230 of a second.

Nikita Mazepin: "We're a little frustrated as it's not the first weekend where we seem to be quite strong at various times in a session, then for qualifying our competitors are able to extract the most. I was wary of falling into that trap again as obviously FP3 went very well for us. I knew that we've been doing a good job consistently throughout the weekend, but we perhaps don't have as much available when it's really necessary. I know that everyone on the team is doing their upmost best to extract from the car and we know where we stand. I think everyone did a great job today. Qualifying around here in Monaco is just very exciting. I've really enjoyed driving here, the whole atmosphere is very cool."

Mick Schumacher: "My feeling in the car was very good, and it is still very good. Looking at FP3, my first push laps were very competitive, and we were right up there with Alpine and Williams - that's very good to see. Usually with those tires you can't improve on the second and third lap. You never know what would have happened, but I think we were definitely in the fight with Alonso and Latifi, that would have been something. In general, I just over pushed the car. Frankly that's it and I feel very sorry for the team. We lost a full session by missing qualifying. It's very unfortunate, but it won't put us down. We start from P20 and we still have a lot of guys we can overtake. This is a special track, a special venue, so I hope the race will be exciting. If we're able to bring that excitement into the race, that would be great. If we can show our potential and some speed, and if we have some nice moves, that would be great too."

Guenther Steiner: "I would say FP3 looked pretty good for us - until Mick (Schumacher) had the accident on his fast lap. In qualifying, well obviously Mick couldn't start with the damage he had, so we now get his car ready for tomorrow's race. Otherwise, Nikita (Mazepin) did a good job. Our car is just not performing good enough, we are always disappointed, but we know the chances of where we end up are high. We will try to do our best tomorrow hoping that something strange happens in the race - by strange I mean something like rain, a safety car or whatever, we'll take it all. We can maybe then try to get something out of that one. That's more a hope than anything else."

https://www.pitpass.com/69770/Monaco...eam-notes-Haas

Entradas de blog
    Monaco GP: Qualifying team notes - Williams

George Russell qualified 15th and Nicholas Latifi 18th for the Monaco Grand Prix. George Russell reached Q2 once again, posting a personal best on his final flying lap with a 1:11.830. Nicholas continued to improve throughout his Q1 session, before finally setting a 1:12.016, his fastest lap of the session.

Dave Robson, Head of Vehicle Performance: The cooler conditions today meant the tyre behaviour was a bit different and this caught us out a little in FP3. However, we were able to regroup ahead of the qualifying session and get the tyres back into a good window. Nicholas found the limit in FP3 and damaged the car against the wall, but fortunately, the damage wasn't too extensive, and his team did a great job to repair the car ahead of qualifying.

Qualifying in Monaco is always a fraught time, and this is especially the case when teams adopt differing tyre preparation strategies. We managed the situation well and both drivers got a good set of pushing laps amidst the chaos. Nicholas recovered well having lost the end of FP3 and was close to beating Alonso.

George did well after a challenging FP3 and built up his speed as the session went on. He got almost everything available from the car in Q1 to qualify for the second part of qualifying. He continued to push the limit during Q2 but couldn't quite find enough to better P15.

The race tomorrow will be difficult for everyone and as we have seen over the last couple of days, any driver can make a mistake at any time. Monaco is also tough on the cars, and opportunities will therefore present themselves. Our job will be to maximise any advantage that comes our way.

George Russell: That was the maximum today, and the Q1 lap was great. It is just exhilarating to get a good lap around here because it is not easy. It was very difficult in practice and I was struggling to get the confidence in the car, however in qualifying things seemed to come together. We knew that our car isn't that well suited to low speed corners and we knew the Alfa Romeos could be quick. To outqualify an Alpha Tauri and an Alpine to get P15 is the best we could have done. It is an interesting race here; it is a difficult street circuit where a lot of things can happen. Tomorrow is going to be won and lost for everybody in the pits, so let's wait and see what happens.

Nicholas Latifi: Firstly, I would like to say a huge thanks to the team for getting me back out there after the crash in FP3. Although that happened, I got all the references that I needed so I wasn't lacking confidence going into qualifying. Today we had much cooler conditions and I struggled to get the soft tyres in the right window and the balance wasn't feeling as good as Thursday. I felt there was more in there today as I would have liked to have been a bit closer to Q2, but nonetheless it was still one of the most exciting laps of the year so far.

https://www.pitpass.com/69763/Monaco...notes-Williams

Entradas de blog
    Monaco GP: Qualifying team notes - Pirelli

The P Zero Red soft tyre was the default choice for qualifying, used from the start to the finish of each session. With track position paramount, and the soft tyre worth more than half a second per lap compared to the P Zero Yellow medium, there was no point in running any other compound in qualifying.

The margins were extremely tight in qualifying, which came to a dramatic end. Pole was taken by Ferrari's Charles Leclerc on the soft tyre, but he crashed on his next lap, bringing out the red flags to end the qualifying session with just a few seconds to go.

Despite overnight rain, conditions were similar to Thursday, because the lower track temperatures compensated for the relatively minor track evolution. At the start of Q3, there was 22 degrees ambient and 33 degrees on track - with many drivers starting their final runs early in the session to cover the slight risk of rain.

The 78-lap Monaco Grand Prix tends to be reasonably straightforward strategically, as a one-stop race with quite a wide pit stop window and a number of different possibilities. The two main variables governing the strategy are safety cars - a common occurrence in Monaco, with three stoppages following contacts with the wall today - and weather. Although the forecast is for a dry race tomorrow, weather conditions on the Mediterranean coast at this time of year can be extremely variable. The top 10 will all start on the soft tyre, and that choice is likely to be mirrored by most of the runners but either the medium or the hard can be used for the second stint. And there's also just a chance that some drivers further down the grid might try the opposite strategy: running the harder tyre first, before moving onto the soft at the end.

Mario Isola: "There was some track evolution during the qualifying session, although the track was 'reset' after Friday's pause followed by rain overnight. As a result, the drivers had to get to grips with track conditions that were quite different compared to Thursday, which naturally influenced tyre warm-up and behaviour as well. From start to finish the sessions were extremely tight, as is usual at Monaco with no room for error, as we saw again today. Weather conditions should be dry tomorrow, but we had the wet tyres in action this morning in Formula 2, where they showed their versatility on a drying track to deliver a thrilling conclusion to an action-packed race. We're expecting a one-stop strategy under normal circumstances tomorrow, but Monaco remains one of the most unpredictable races of the year - as the dramatic end to qualifying demonstrated. Congratulations to Charles Leclerc for pole position at his home Monaco Grand Prix."

https://www.pitpass.com/69768/Monaco...-notes-Pirelli

Bruji Piruji Avatar de GoVal
    Así quedó el coche de Leclerc.

Formula 1 – 2021 – GP de Mônaco – Classificação

O treino de sexta-feira acabou que não era um blefe da Ferrari e sim uma melhora dos carro vermelhos. O que foi comprovado na classificação agora a pouco. Charles Leclerc conquistou a pole position após uma classificação bem disputada e que acabou com uma batida justamente do próprio piloto da Ferrari a 30 segundos do final. Max Verstappen e Valtteri Bottas completam as 3 primeiras posições.

No Q1, todo mundo vai de cara para a pista aonde qualquer erro poderia ser fatal para os favoritos. Porém, todos eles conseguiram tempo tem grande problemas. O primeiro a se destacar foi Lando Norris da Mclaren, mas segundos depois acabou superado por Valtteri Bottas, Max Verstappen e depois por Carlos Sainz jr. passando para a liderança, Leclerc pulou para 3º.

Na volta seguinte, Verstappen chega perto da casa do 1 minuto e 10 segundos. O primeiro a alcançar essa marca foi Valtteri Bottas com 1:10.938 a 5 minutos e meio do final do Q1. Naquele momento, Alonso e Ocon estavam encrencados, com a 16ª e 17ªposição estavam ficando de fora do Q2.

Na reta final, Ricciardo,Ocon e Giovinazzi que estavam sob risco de não classificarem para o Q2 acabaram fazendo boas voltas e garantido suas participações na primeira parte da sessão. Já Alonso e Tsunoda não conseguiram boas voltas e acabaram se juntando a Latifi, Mazepin e Mick Schumacher como os primeiros eliminados da classificação. O filho de Michael Schumacher bateu no final da terceira sessão e não foi para a pista. Vettel ficou no limite, na 15ªposição com sua Aston Martin. Bottas, Leclerc e Verstappen foram os 3 primeiros colocados.

Resultado do Q1:

pos piloto equipe chassis motor tempo
    1 77 Valtteri Bottas Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1 Team F1 W12 Mercedes-AMG F1 M12 1:10.938
    2 16 Charles Leclerc Scuderia Ferrari Mission Winnow SF21 Ferrari 065/6 1:11.113
    3 33 Max Verstappen Red Bull Racing Honda RB16B Honda RA621H 1:11.124
    4 4 Lando Norris McLaren F1 Team MCL35M Mercedes-AMG F1 M12 1:11.321
    5 55 Carlos Sainz Scuderia Ferrari Mission Winnow SF21 Ferrari 065/6 1:11.324
    6 10 Pierre Gasly Scuderia AlphaTauri Honda AT02 Honda RA621H 1:11.560
    7 44 Lewis Hamilton Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1 Team F1 W12 Mercedes-AMG F1 M12 1:11.622
    8 11 Sergio Perez Red Bull Racing Honda RB16B Honda RA621H 1:11.644
    9 99 Antonio Giovinazzi Alfa Romeo Racing Orlen C41 Ferrari 065/6 1:11.658
    10 31 Esteban Ocon Alpine F1 Team A521 Renault E-Tech 20B 1:11.740
    11 3 Daniel Ricciardo McLaren F1 Team MCL35M Mercedes-AMG F1 M12 1:11.747
    12 7 Kimi Räikkönen Alfa Romeo Racing Orlen C41 Ferrari 065/6 1:11.899
    13 18 Lance Stroll Aston Martin Cognizant F1 Team AMR21 Mercedes-AMG F1 M12 1:11.979
    14 63 George Russell Williams Racing FW43B Mercedes-AMG F1 M12 1:12.016
    15 5 Sebastian Vettel Aston Martin Cognizant F1 Team AMR21 Mercedes-AMG F1 M12 1:12.078
    16 22 Yuki Tsunoda Scuderia AlphaTauri Honda AT02 Honda RA621H 1:12.096
    17 14 Fernando Alonso Alpine F1 Team A521 Renault E-Tech 20B 1:12.205
    18 6 Nicholas Latifi Williams Racing FW43B Mercedes-AMG F1 M12 1:12.366
    19 9 Nikita Mazepin Uralkali Haas F1 Team VF-21 Ferrari 065/6 1:12.958

No Q2, todo mundo foi para a pista com os pneus macios, ninguém se arriscou a fazer uma estratégia com os pneus médios. Na primeira volta, Leclerc foi o mais rápido, seguindo de Verstappen, Sainz jr., Hamilton e Bottas nas 5 primeiras posições.

Na volta seguinte, Verstappen volta a liderança com Sainz jr., Leclerc e Lando Norris em excelente 4ªposição. Bottas supera Hamilton e passa a 5ªposição, Perez, Vettel, Gasly e Ricciardo completavam as 10 primeiras posições na metade da sessão. Antonio Giovinazzi vinha na porta de entrar no Q3, na 11ªposição. Stroll encostou-se ao muro, mas só vinha em 12º. Ocon, Raikkonen e Russell eram os outros 3 eliminados.

A 5 minutos do final, todo mundo voltou para a pista para buscar confirmar a vaga para o Q2. Lá atrás a batalha para Daniel Ricciardo classificar acabou fracassada, o italiano Antonio Giovinazzi conseguiu uma bela volta e acabou ficando com a última vaga para o Q3. O piloto australiano ficou de fora do Q2 na 12ªposição, ficando atrás de Esteban Ocon da Alpine. Stroll, Raikkonen e Russell completaram a lista dos eliminados.

Dos classificados, Leclerc marcou 1:10.597 a 14 segundos do final da sessão e ficou com o melhor tempo do Q2, seguido de Verstappen em 2º e Bottas na 3ªposição após uma bela volta. Sainz jr., Perez, Norris, Hamilton, Gasly,Vettel e Giovinazzi acabaram classificados para o Q3.

Resultado do Q2:

pos piloto equipe chassis motor tempo
    1 16 Charles Leclerc Scuderia Ferrari Mission Winnow SF21 Ferrari 065/6 1:10.597
    2 33 Max Verstappen Red Bull Racing Honda RB16B Honda RA621H 1:10.650
    3 77 Valtteri Bottas Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1 Team F1 W12 Mercedes-AMG F1 M12 1:10.695
    4 55 Carlos Sainz Scuderia Ferrari Mission Winnow SF21 Ferrari 065/6 1:10.806
    5 11 Sergio Perez Red Bull Racing Honda RB16B Honda RA621H 1:11.019
    6 4 Lando Norris McLaren F1 Team MCL35M Mercedes-AMG F1 M12 1:11.031
    7 44 Lewis Hamilton Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1 Team F1 W12 Mercedes-AMG F1 M12 1:11.116
    8 10 Pierre Gasly Scuderia AlphaTauri Honda AT02 Honda RA621H 1:11.179
    9 5 Sebastian Vettel Aston Martin Cognizant F1 Team AMR21 Mercedes-AMG F1 M12 1:11.309
    10 99 Antonio Giovinazzi Alfa Romeo Racing Orlen C41 Ferrari 065/6 1:11.409
    11 31 Esteban Ocon Alpine F1 Team A521 Renault E-Tech 20B 1:11.486
    12 3 Daniel Ricciardo McLaren F1 Team MCL35M Mercedes-AMG F1 M12 1:11.598
    13 18 Lance Stroll Aston Martin Cognizant F1 Team AMR21 Mercedes-AMG F1 M12 1:11.600
    14 7 Kimi Räikkönen Alfa Romeo Racing Orlen C41 Ferrari 065/6 1:11.642
    15 63 George Russell Williams Racing FW43B Mercedes-AMG F1 M12 1:11.830

No Q3, todos foram para a pista, mas o que se constatou foi à dificuldade dos pilotos para fazerem volta mais rápida. Verstappen foi um dos primeiros a entrar na pista e acabou marcando 1:10.576 a 9:20 do final, 60 milésimos a frente de Valtteri Bottas que marcou o segundo tempo alguns segundos depois.

Porém, Leclerc e Sainz jr. foram com tudo para suas voltas, o Monegasco passou para a ponta com 1:10,346, um senhor tempo que dava a liderança para o piloto da Ferrari e o favoritismo para Leclerc. Sainz jr. passou para a 3ªposição. A situação da Mercedes era dramática, com Bottas em 4º e Hamilton apenas em 7º após Norris e Gasly fazerem tempos melhores que Lewis. Na sua segunda volta, Bottas melhorou um pouco sua marca e subiu para 3ªposição.

A 5 minutos do final, Leclerc e Verstappen largam na primeira fila, Bottas e Sainz jr. na segunda fila, seguidos de Norris, Gasly, Hamilton, Vettel, Perez e Giovinazzi.

Os pilotos não conseguiram melhorar suas voltas, quase ninguém conseguiu marcar uma volta. Sergio Perez chegou a fazer boas parciais, mas no final foi atrapalhado pelo trafego e acabou não passando da 9ªposição.

Max Verstappen e Lewis Hamilton chegaram a abortarem suas voltas para tentarem a volta nos últimos segundos. Porém, Charles Leclerc acabou batendo na entrada da rascasse e acabou ficando com a pole position. Foi a primeira pole dele e da Ferrari desde do GP do México de 2019. Mesmo com a batida no final, não deve haver punição para Leclerc. Max Verstappen vai dividir a primeira fila com o piloto da Ferrari. É uma bela chance para o piloto da Red Bull de conseguir tirar a sua desvantagem para Lewis Hamilton (O inglês não se achou em Monte Carlo e vai largar na 7ªposição).

Valtteri Bottas abre a segunda fila, levando a Mercedes a largar na 3ªposição. Ao seu lado, larga Carlos Sainz jr. em 4º com a outra Ferrari. Na terceira fila, vão largar Lando Norris da Mclaren e Pierre Gasly da Alpha Tauri. Ambos irão dar trabalho para Lewis Hamilton que vai partir da 7ªposição com Vettel largando do seu lado na 8ªposição. Completando os 10 primeiros colocados ficaram Sergio Perez da Red Bull e Antonio Giovinazzi da Alfa Romeo.

O GP de Mônaco vai começar amanhã, as 10 da manhã, horário de Brasília.

Grid de Largada:

pos piloto equipe chassis motor tempo nºVoltas
    1 16 Charles Leclerc Scuderia Ferrari Mission Winnow SF21 Ferrari 065/6 1:10.346 27
    2 33 Max Verstappen Red Bull Racing Honda RB16B Honda RA621H 1:10.576 23
    3 77 Valtteri Bottas Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1 Team F1 W12 Mercedes-AMG F1 M12 1:10.601 28
    4 55 Carlos Sainz Scuderia Ferrari Mission Winnow SF21 Ferrari 065/6 1:10.611 25
    5 4 Lando Norris McLaren F1 Team MCL35M Mercedes-AMG F1 M12 1:10.620 23
    6 10 Pierre Gasly Scuderia AlphaTauri Honda AT02 Honda RA621H 1:10.900 30
    7 44 Lewis Hamilton Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1 Team F1 W12 Mercedes-AMG F1 M12 1:11.095 30
    8 5 Sebastian Vettel Aston Martin Cognizant F1 Team AMR21 Mercedes-AMG F1 M12 1:11.419 26
    9 11 Sergio Perez Red Bull Racing Honda RB16B Honda RA621H 1:11.573 26
    10 99 Antonio Giovinazzi Alfa Romeo Racing Orlen C41 Ferrari 065/6 1:11.779 28
    11 31 Esteban Ocon Alpine F1 Team A521 Renault E-Tech 20B 1:11.486 22
    12 3 Daniel Ricciardo McLaren F1 Team MCL35M Mercedes-AMG F1 M12 1:11.598 21
    13 18 Lance Stroll Aston Martin Cognizant F1 Team AMR21 Mercedes-AMG F1 M12 1:11.600 20
    14 7 Kimi Räikkönen Alfa Romeo Racing Orlen C41 Ferrari 065/6 1:11.642 21
    15 63 George Russell Williams Racing FW43B Mercedes-AMG F1 M12 1:11.830 24
    16 22 Yuki Tsunoda Scuderia AlphaTauri Honda AT02 Honda RA621H 1:12.096 13
    17 14 Fernando Alonso Alpine F1 Team A521 Renault E-Tech 20B 1:12.205 12
    18 6 Nicholas Latifi Williams Racing FW43B Mercedes-AMG F1 M12 1:12.366 14
    19 9 Nikita Mazepin Uralkali Haas F1 Team VF-21 Ferrari 065/6 1:12.958 12
    20 47 Mick Schumacher Uralkali Haas F1 Team VF-21 Ferrari 065/6 Sem Tempo
    Fotos:

Texto: Deivison da Conceição da Silva
    Fotos: Mercedes/Red Bull/Mclaren/Aston Martin/Alpine/Ferrari/Alpha Tauri/Alfa Romeo/Haas/Williams
    Fonte: http://portalsportszone.com.br/formu...classificacao/

Entradas de blog
    Mejores estrategias según el fabricantede neumáticos Pirelli:

Hamilton disfrazado de currela.

Que pereza jeje. Veré el comienzo pero a partir de ahi no descarto quedarme sopa.

Me alegré por la pole de Ferrari aunque hubiera pagado por saber que hubiera pasado sin el Leclerazo.

Racing Tech @racingtech5 · 21min

Williams FW43B Rear Upper Wishbone

A different shroud for the upper wishbone is being used this weekend. Looks similar to the 2020 version, and has less downwash along the inboard half. #TechF1 #F1 #MonacoGP

Juegos disponibles para la carrera y confirmación de que los 10 primeros saldrán con el blando.

Esta mañana ha habido una pequeña montonera. Por fortuna, todos los pilotos están bien.

Ferrari confirma que tras nuevos chequeos, no es necesario sustituir la caja de cambios de Leclerc, por lo que saldrá desde la pole.

Scuderia Ferrari @ScuderiaFerrari · 17min

UPDATE

Following further in depth checks this morning, no apparent defects were found on @Charles_Leclerc’s gearbox, therefore the Monegasque driver will start today’s race from pole position, as per the qualifying result.

Los bargeboards de Aston Martin y McLaren para este GP.

Así refrigera los frenos Mercedes.

Pedro de la Rosa mandando las ziguas a Leclerc para que Sainz gane un puesto. Dice en DAZN que aunque no le hayan sustituido la caja de cambios, seguramente la tenga dañana y podría abandonar.

¿O lo que busca es que la gente no se pierda la carrera esperando que esto suceda?

Hoy sí hay drivers parade. Los han subido en dos autobuses para que puedan estar separados y están recorriendo el circuito.

En las entrevistas, Hamilton ha comentado que aquí no le están funcionando los neumáticos, de ahí el resultado de ayer.

También ha comentado que va a ayudar a Bottas todo lo posible ya que está en posición de poder ganar la carrera. Veremos si lo cumple, aunque está claro que le interesa más que gane Bottas que Verstappen.

Estadísticas de los pilotos de Alpine en Mónaco.

¡DRAMA! Leclerc se queja de la caja de cambios nada más salir del pit lane de camino a la parrilla. Ha vuelto a meterse en boxes y están haciendo más comprobaciones.

Y mientras Nira diciendo que qué buena noticia para Sainz.

Qué penica Leclerc. Esta ha sido su desesperación al notar los problemas. El tiempo sigue en su contra. Queda un minuto para cerrar el pit lane.

Pues nada, Ferrari siendo Ferrari antes de comenzar la carrera. Pit lane cerrado y Leclerc sigue en el box. Van a intentar hacer unos cambios para que pueda salir. Si lo consiguen, saldrá desde el pit lane. La mala suerte de Leclerc aquí, continúa.

Masi ha confirmado que la parrilla no se rediseña, se queda tal y como estaba pero con el cajón de la pole vacío.

Qué desastre son. Cuando van bien, son expertos en autoboicotearse.

Leclerc se baja del coche.

Tremenda imagen. De conseguir la pole, cometer un error que deja la caja de cambios tocada y que tu equipo no consigue detectar, quedándote fuera del gran premio de tu casa.

Ferrari confirma su cagada. Lecler no saldrá.

Scuderia Ferrari @ScuderiaFerrari · 24s

RACE UPDATE:

Charles will not start the race due to an issue with the left driveshaft which is impossible to fix in time for the start of the race.

Ahora dice Ferrari que el problema de Leclerc es el palier izquierdo, el del lado contrario de donde sufrió el golpe. Que la caja de cambios está bien.
    Última edición por GoVal; 23/05/2021 a las 14:48

Qué penica da ver a Charletes. Vale que todo ha sido consecuencia de su error ayer pero lo de Ferrari no tiene nombre.

Russell intentando consolar a Leclerc.

Etiquetas para este tema