Página 5 de 7 PrimerPrimer ... 34567 ÚltimoÚltimo
Resultados 121 al 150 de 203

Tema: F1 2021 - G.P. Nº 6- AZERBAIJAN

Moderator Avatar de llumia
    Northern Kingdom Mountains. Where neither the eagles even dare.
    Entradas de blog
    Azerbaijan GP: Qualifying team notes - Haas

Uralkali Haas F1 Team drivers Mick Schumacher and Nikita Mazepin qualified 17th and 18th, respectively, for Sunday's Azerbaijan Grand Prix, Round 6 of the 2021 FIA Formula 1 World Championship at Baku City Circuit, Baku.

Schumacher and Mazepin attacked Q1 exclusively on the Pirelli P Zero Red soft tire. The on-track action was halted early with a red flag stop - the Aston Martin of Lance Stroll impacting the barrier at turn 15. 14 minutes remained on the clock when the session went green. Schumacher was first to record an opening run setting a 1:44.254 with Mazepin directly behind on a 1:44.281 before a second red flag, this time for Alfa Romeo's Antonio Giovinazzi - again at turn 15, saw the field return to the pits.

With fresh tires, and just nine minutes left at the second re-start, both VF-21's went to work. Schumacher failed to better his earlier time on his first run, but his final flying lap produced a 1:44.158 to earn 17th on the grid. Mazepin bagged a 1:44.238 on his opening tour and was on-pace to improve but a rear lock-up at turn three ended his second charge leaving him 18th overall.

Charles Leclerc claimed a second consecutive pole position of the season and the ninth of his Formula 1 career. Leclerc's fastest Q3 lap of 1:41.218 beat Lewis Hamilton of Mercedes by .232 of a second.

Nikita Mazepin: "To be honest it's the most disappointed I've been with my job since being in Formula 1. The pace has been strong from my internal team and myself all weekend. It was really annoying to make a mistake on my quick lap when the tires are only there for that one lap. Unfortunately, I haven't managed to transfer the mindset of just finishing laps, because, from where I come from, fighting for the extra half a tenth or tenth, it can mean the difference between pole or not. Obviously, we're very far from that, but I'm still trying to do my 101 percent, and today it was too much. I'm very disappointed."

Mick Schumacher: "A lot of red flags, a lot of stuff going on. Track conditions changed quite a bit too which was expected but on the other hand, unexpected for me. In general, we managed to position the car where we wanted it to but unfortunately on the last set I made a mistake at T5 which cost us some lap time. Overall, we maximized what we had and now it's up to tomorrow's race. In qualifying we've seen a massive amount of action and I think the action will be there tomorrow in the race."

Guenther Steiner: "It was again a learning session for our guys. A lot can be learned in a qualifying session like this - it was pretty exciting. The good thing is, we kept out of the crashes, and there were quite a few that happened. There's a lot to learn with things like slipstreaming at this race track. I think they've learned a lot in a very short time. Hopefully going forward, that helps them in the future. Otherwise, this was the best we could do today, and we have two cars still intact. Tomorrow we go racing."

https://www.pitpass.com/69882/Azerba...eam-notes-Haas
    Alonso carried his Renault to third place in Singapore. After Vettel and Rosberg wrecked their own races, he seized a podium from a car that did not deserve it.

That is the difference between the great and the merely good.

Martin Brundle (Sing '09)

"Alonso has been brilliant all weekend, absolutely brilliant". "A driver not always easyto love, but very easy to admire".

Martin Brundle (Sing '10)

Entradas de blog
    Azerbaijan GP: Qualifying team notes - Williams

George Russell qualified 15th and Nicholas Latifi 16th for the Azerbaijan Grand Prix. A colossal effort from the team saw George's car make it out for qualifying, following a power unit change necessitated by a water pump leak in FP3.

George reached Q2 for the sixth consecutive race, setting a time of 1:42.758 in a session cut short by a red flag. Nicholas set his fastest time on his first flying lap of the Q1 session, posting a 1:43.128.

Dave Robson, Head of Vehicle Performance: The tests completed yesterday, and the analysis overnight was rewarded in FP3 where we showed a good improvement from FP2. The drivers were both much happier and Nicholas was very quickly back up to speed following his issue in FP2, completing two strong runs and showing ever improving pace. George had a good first run but was unable to show his true pace in FP3 due to a rare issue with the power unit water pump. Unfortunately, there wasn't time before qualifying to change the pump on his power unit and so we refitted the unit that he ran in Monaco. No damage was done to the new power unit and although this will be checked thoroughly, we expect it to return to duty in France.

Qualifying was the complicated affair that we expected with several red flags in Q1. Whilst this cost Nicholas several attempts on new tyres, it ensured that George got out for Q1 with time to complete a variety of run plans following his power unit change after FP3. It was another great effort from the team to get his car ready.

With Stroll and Giovinazzi both crashing out of Q1, it effectively became a shootout between our drivers for the final place in Q2. George was able to build over his three timed lap run, but Nicholas used a little too much of the tyres on the first lap and was unable to better that time. George ultimately made it through at Nicholas's expense. With George having missed the opening run in Q1, he had a new set of tyres available for Q2 and completed a decent run on a relatively quiet track but unfortunately, another red flag prevented him from closing his final lap.

If today is anything to go by then tomorrow could be an action-packed race with a range of tyre strategies being deployed. We are pleased with our efforts overnight and today, and we are looking forward to an exciting day tomorrow.

George Russell: Firstly, the mechanics did a fantastic job. I think that must be a record time for a full power unit change and getting everything sorted! Huge thanks to them. We then delivered when it mattered and I'm really happy to get into Q2. That was almost the maximum today; we capitalised on other people's mistakes so I'm happy with the overall performance.

Tomorrow is going to be really interesting. Hopefully there is a bit of action and we can make the most of it.

Nicholas Latifi: For me, it felt like the tyres were at their peak on my first lap, which is when I set my quickest time. Unfortunately, I think we got unlucky when the red and yellow flags came out because we used our three sets of tyres that we have for qualifying, but in reality, I only got to do the one representative push lap. With this kind of circuit we know that there's a high chance something like that will happen with flags, but you just don't know when they will come out and unfortunately we weren't at the right place at the right time. Overall, I think we had the pace to be faster and get through to Q2, so I'm a little disappointed, but opportunities always present themselves here, so hopefully we can take advantage of that.

https://www.pitpass.com/69885/Azerba...notes-Williams
    Alonso carried his Renault to third place in Singapore. After Vettel and Rosberg wrecked their own races, he seized a podium from a car that did not deserve it.

"Alonso has been brilliant all weekend, absolutely brilliant". "A driver not always easyto love, but very easy to admire".

Entradas de blog
    Azerbaijan GP: Qualifying team notes - Pirelli

The opening Q1 session was characterised by two red flag periods for separate incidents at the tricky Turn 15. A third red flag brought Q2 to an early close as well, followed by a fourth one in Q3. In total, qualifying took place over nearly an hour and a half.

All the drivers used the soft tyre from Q1 to Q3, with the exception of Mercedes, which chose the medium for the first runs in Q1.

Having peaked at more than 55 degrees in free practice this morning, track temperatures in the afternoon were slightly cooler - at around 46 degrees halfway through the session, with 29 degrees ambient.
    Although the compounds coming to Baku this year are a step softer compared to 2019, it's still likely to be a one-stop race.

Those obliged to start on the P Zero Red soft tyre - in other words, the top 10 - are likely to use a soft-hard strategy, even though this gives much less flexibility in the pit stop window.

Another good option - which can be used by those outside the top 10 - is to use the P Zero Yellow medium and P Zero White hard compounds: especially if we experience track temperatures in excess of 50 degrees.
    If those are the tyres being used, it makes sense to start on medium and then move to hard: there's quite a wide pit stop window that leaves plenty of latitude for the timing of the pit stop and the pit lane penalty here isn't huge either.

On the other hand, there's a big probability of the safety car, as all the red flag stoppages in qualifying showed. If there's a safety car period this gives the opportunity for a 'free' pit stop, so starting on the softer and faster tyre could be advantageous. Unlike Monaco though, track position isn't absolutely everything here: it's very possible to overtake.

Mario Isola: "This certainly one of the most disrupted and unpredictable qualifying sessions that we can remember! The drivers generally used the soft tyre throughout the session, as with the margins so close on this long lap, it was the safest option to be sure of getting through Q2: especially with the big risk of interruptions. This means that all the top 10 will start on the soft tomorrow, which probably locks them into a soft-hard one-stop strategy: also because we're expecting high track temperatures again for the grand prix. Those behind the top 10 might see an advantage in starting on a harder compound to run a longer first stint and gain track position or have more pit stop flexibility. As we've seen already in a hectic qualifying, this is a track where absolutely anything can happen. Four different teams in the top four on the grid underlines the close competition on this spectacular city circuit: at one point we had cars separated by just thousandths of a second after a six-kilometre lap. Congratulations to Ferrari and Charles Leclerc for a second consecutive pole."

https://www.pitpass.com/69884/Azerba...-notes-Pirelli

Bruji Piruji Avatar de GoVal
    Juegos disponibles para la carrera.

Mejores estrategias según Pirelli y confirmación de que los 10 primeros saldrán con el blando.

Fernando Alonso: This track is quite driven by the graining on the tyres. So, we need to take care of them at the beginning of the race and then it's quite random the results that you get on those graining problems. If everything goes well we can have a good race, if everything goes bad we need to be creative on the strategy and you need to have a bit of luck here.

Cambios de los coches en parque cerrado. ¿Verstappen sadrá con neumáticos más nuevos?

https://twitter.com/JunaidSamodien_/...069011970?s=20

Habrá un minuto de silencio por el fallecimiento de Max Mosley y el de Mansour Ojjeh.

WTF1 @wtf1official · 5min

Max Verstappen has been given permission to start the race with a different set of soft tyres, having picked up paint on his qualifying set when pulling into the FIA weighbridge.

That's a new one!

Kimi, Russel y Latifi van a salir con neumático medio. Stroll el único con el duro. El resto de la parrilla, con blando.

Los neumáticos de Verstappen, los que menos vueltas tienen de los 10 primeros.

[img]

Ocon se retira por problemas de motor.

Accidente fuerte de Stroll. Por suerte él está bien. Le reventó el trasero izquierdo.

Coche de seguridad en pista y pit lane cerrado.

Parece que estaba deseando salir.

Por un pelo.

Alonso y Kimi adelantando a Bottas.

https://twitter.com/Kokefin/status/1...708631553?s=20

¡Accidente de Verstappen cuando tenía la victoria en su mano! A otro que le ha reventado el neumático trasero izquierdo. Coche de seguridad en pista otra vez.

En más que comprensible enfado de Verstappen.

Pues deciden sacar bandera roja en la vuelta 49 de 51. A ver cómo deciden terminar la carrera.

Habrá que rezarle a lo mismo que le reza Hamilton para tener esa suerte.

Los equipos haciendo cambios para prepararse para finalizar la carrera. Sigue sin parecerme bien que se permitan cambios durante una bandera roja. Quien haga cambios, al final de la parrilla.

Tapando los neumáticos de Stroll.

Esperando a que lleguen las 16:10 para que la carrera se reanude.

Los daños en el alerón delantero de Hamilton.

La resalida será en parado. Una carrera de dos vueltas, porque la vuelta para ir a la parrilla, cuenta.

Menuda oportunidad tiene Hamilton. ¿Se arriesga a adelantar a Checo o se conforma con la segunda posición viendo el 0 de Verstappen?
    Última edición por GoVal; 06/06/2021 a las 16:18

Todos a parrilla para hacer una carrera a dos vueltas. Más al sprint no puede ser.

Última edición por GoVal; 06/06/2021 a las 16:18

Etiquetas para este tema